Spotorno for New York City!
On behalf of the far too many New Yorkers who do not have jobs, on the behalf of the small business owners who can barely function due to excess regulations, because of the devastation that has been endured by the middle class, and on behalf of all Americans who are furious that their nation has been endangered by the terrible foreign policies and lack of attention to national Security, I am proud to announce my candidacy for New York City Council 5th District!
With your support, I can bring my 35 years of extraordinary experience as a successful businessman who has created many jobs to Washington, and restore opportunity and prosperity to the neighborhoods we cherish. It's time we saw a return on all those taxes we paid. It's time our young had hope for the future.
VOTE NOVEMBER 6
- Will fight to lower crime
- Create stiffer penalties for crimes against seniors
- Strengthen laws protecting those with diabilities
- Support the NYPD
- Create disaster preparedness programs
Quality of Life
- Improve trash pickup
- Fight the "Rat Problem"
- Enforce bicycle traffic laws
- Create residential parking permits
- Fight to maintain rent stabilization
- Advocate for longtime resident protections
- Address our communities night time noise pollution
- Improve our public schools
- Allow parental choice in education
- Lift the "Charter School Cap"